Against the Odds Magazine 26

A much larger article in a magazine I dont get published much in.  Against the Odds is a much smaller and more exclusive market than the other magazines I write for.

Anyways I write an article on the 7 Weeks War, or Austria-Prussian War.  I talk about two battles that shaped the conflict.  One the Battle of Langenlsalza, a short battle at the start, and the pivotal battle of the conflict Konnigratz.  Some of the best writing I think I have done ever.  I sometimes look at the article and say, "I cant believe I wrote this!  This is brilliant!"

I like this mag cause you can go to the website and see the Table of Contents.  Though S+T and WatW are woking on getting it done too.

http://www.atomagazine.com/promo/ATO26_TOC.pdf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all Currently Published Works